1.18.2011

LNR Lab - Postcard Texture

I am taking part in the LNR Lab, which is a mini-workshop of sorts. It is being run by Kristy from Life-n-Reflection. This lab is VIP only!

(Click HERE for more info.)

Our second experiment involved a texture that can only be found in the Goodies section on the Lab blog. Here is my ending result:



These are my layers: My photo as my background, after adjusting levels/brightness/contrast; texture overlay at 77%, texture overlay at 20%. After stretching the texture to fit horizontal, I didn't like the strength of it with just one overlay at high opacity, so I made 2 overlay layers. I also wanted to move the bottom half of the texture up to showcase the text, so I used linear burn at 50% and erased off the clouds.

1 comment:

  1. This really does look like a post card image. Great job!

    ReplyDelete