12.14.2010

LNR Lab - June

I am taking part in the LNR Lab, which is a mini-workshop of sorts. It is being run by Kristy from Life-n-Reflection. This lab is VIP only!

(Click HERE for more info.)

Our first experiment is creating calendars using the frames that she made. I've decided to focus on gemstones for my calendars. June's gemstone is pearl.




I've watermarked and resized my calendar, so I don't mind if you save it to your computer and use it as wallpaper for your pc. However, DO NOT repost it on your blog/flickr or claim it as your own work. And if you do decide you want to borrow it, please give me a shout out on your blog!

4 comments:

  1. The flowers are gorgeous do you have a garden? I the green border it really make the white flowers pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is REALLY cute! Thanks for shouting out on my site too :)

    ReplyDelete