7.29.2010

please... for me

no new photos today, i'm sorry! i am skipping part 3 of the creative workshop and there is no photo hunt going on yet.

i have a huge favor to ask of my few readers. i am getting married next year, and i have entered a contest to win a photography package for my wedding. in order to win, i need comments! go to this blog post (it is the photographer's blog) and comment on my story. you have to fill out the entire comment form in order to submit it.

please do this for me. it will only take a minute, maybe 2. but it would mean so much to me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, i found you over at Mama's Little Chick and became your follower..:)

    Love your blog.. the pictures are simply awesome. No i'm off to comment on your story..:)

    Have a great weekend!!
    Ruth
    Underneath His Wrapping

    ReplyDelete