1.22.2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 1.22.12

1. Sunset
It was so cold out when I took this photo!
I went out, fiddled with the settings, took this photo, and literally ran back inside.
Processed in LR3 with my own Clean Sunset preset.


2. Black and White
Katniss is such a gorgeous cat; she looks good in color OR monotone!
Processed in LR3 with the Wispy preset from My 4 Hens.


3. A Day in My Life
Making a grocery list.


4. Four
For this prompt, I decided to use 4 different edits of 1 photo.
Processed in LR3 using S-Curve B&W preset (top L), my own Twilight: New Moon preset (top R), 
my own B&W Medium Well preset (bottom L), and Earlybird preset (bottom R).


5. Colorful
These are colorful little mice that Katniss loves to attack.
Literally, she'll pounce on these babies with all 4 paws.
Processed in LR3 using my own Cherry Cola preset.



13 comments:

  1. Your sunset shot is so pretty and your cat is adorable. Great shots this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness your cat is precious. I agree your cat looks good in all shades. I like how you edited the photo four different ways - smart thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like me, running out and then right back in!! I always thought Katniss would be the perfect cat name!! (but alas..no kitty!). Love that you used it! I love all of your shots especially the set of 4 of Katniss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cat's name and her pictures - good idea on the 4 prompt. Very lovely sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pictures this week. Love the contrast of the tree in your sunset picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures, I agree sunset is adorable!

    Light Trigger

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the pics are terrific! Gorgeous cat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great series. The sunset shot was nice - Good for you for braving the cold to take it.
    Your BW shot is great - What a pretty kitty.
    Good idea for the Day in the Life shot - I make a lot of lists too.
    Loved your 4 series - I'm a sucker for cat photo's.
    Very Colorful kitty toys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great image of the sunset, great flare...and your kitty makes a great model. Have fun this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet kitty! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Amy,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    I love the grocery list and how it has Feed Dog as the first entry. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great set! And what a cute kitty :)

    ReplyDelete